Did you use to write as a child and then gave up because you never had the time?
Are you stressed and don’t know how to take time for yourself? To relax?
Any of these sound familiar?
You’re not alone in this.
Writing as self care E-course is there to help you:
Learning how to write and learning how to do self-care .
And that’s why I created this course.
Available only for $69,99
What you'll get from the course:
Secret and exclusive methods to teach you how to get inspiration
Be part of a group with other participants who will support and help you
To have your lessons with you everywhere
Joy of Writing
Discover the joy of writing and how to find time to write
Learn all about the power of storytelling and how to tell YOUR stories
A 30 minutes 1:1 call with an exclusive writing coaching session
I designed the course, ‘Writing as Self-care’ after years of teaching clients, in workshops
across the globe, how to write and finally get the representation they have been longing for.
These workshops are unique and insightful and give my clients, sometimes for the first time in their life, the tools and time to create stories and characters that look like them.
I have worked with people from marginalised communities: people of colour, the LGBTQ+
community, and those with disabilities, who had difficulties writing about themselves and for themselves because they didn’t have a reflection in this world.
However, one thing exasperated me: not being able to help more people who were facing
creative blocks, didn’t know how to take care of themselves during difficult times and most importantly didn’t know how to write creatively.
I have assembled all of the workshop content I have over taught the years and gathered them in one place: Writing as Self-Care, an affordable and exclusive course for you.
During my course, you will discover that
you can write about anything and my methods show you that.
Why should you learn from me?
• I am a bilingual writer, creating stories in English and French. My plays have been performed at the Southwark Playhouse, the Embassy Theater and the Stratford East in London
• As a former child writer, my short stories have been published in anthologies for the past decade. My first novel “Ma Petite Soeur” has been published in December 2015 by Dagan Editions.
• The clients who have attended my courses and that I have coached have gone on to write best selling books, such as Marie Da Sylva
• I have created and led workshops about writing and communications for Expedia UK, La Maison des Metallos Amnesty International UK, UK Black Pride, and more in the UK and Europe.
• Featured in Refinery29, Okay Africa, and more